We are delighted to announce the Sacrament of Confirmation is scheduled for Saturday, 21 April 2018 at 10:00AM at the Cathedral of St. Patrick. Rehearsal will be scheduled on Friday, 20 April 2018 here at Our Lady of Lourdes at 6:30PM. Candidates and sponsors are required to attend.
For the 8th grade class we are using Decision Point. We hope this program will not only prepare young Catholics for the Sacrament of Confirmation in a dynamic way, but also teach and inspire them to respond and cooperate with God’s grace in all the circumstance of their daily lives, long after their Confirmation has passed.
For the 9th grade class we are using the program "CHOSEN" - Chosen keeps teens’ interest with the right balance of faith, fun, and powerful vignettes that challenge their existing perspectives on the meaning of their lives and their ultimate call to holiness. A program that journey's them through confirmation.
- Confirmation Downloads
- Certificate Request
- Teachers/Aides Downloads/Links
- Safe Environments Downloads/Links
- Norwich Diocese Office for Safe Environments Link
- Safe Environments in the Diocese of Norwich Handout
- Diocese of Norwich Sexual Abuse & Sexual Misconduct Reporting Procedures
- Guiding God's Children in Faith Environments
- Recognizing and Setting Boundaries A Guide for Volunteers
- 8 Things Children Can Do To Help Create and Maintain Safe Environments at Church and School
- 9 Things Teenagers Can Do To Help Create and Maintain Safe Environments at Church and School
- 10 Things Concerned Catholics Can Do To Help Create and Maintain Safe Environments at Church and School
- 12 Things Parents Can Do To Help Create and Maintain Safe Environments at Church and School
- 16 Things Employees & Volunteers Can Do To Help Create and Maintain Safe Environments at Church and School