LICEAF is a partnership among seven Ledyard and Gales Ferry Churches. Their Mission is to help residents of Ledyard & Gales Ferry who have emergency financial or material needs.
Requirements for requesting help:
- Clients are referred to LICEAF by Ledyard Social Services, the initial point of contact. Contact information for LSS is 860-464-3222 or [email protected]
- You must be a Ledyard/Gales Ferry resident for at least 60 days prior to requesting aid
- One-time need in categories of housing, energy, medical, transportation, and food
- $2,000 request maximum
- LICEAF assistance is available only once per 12 months
- Encouraged to repay grant if able
How can you help? LICEAF accepts donations through Paypal by following the link on their website www.liceaf.org or by check mailed to: LICEAF, P.O. Box 291 Gales Ferry, CT 06355. LICEAF is a 501 (c)(3) organization and your donation is tax deductible.