Knights of Columbus
Our Mission: To Support Our Lady of Lourdes Parish and Strengthen Family Life
Unity: None of us is as good as all of us. Members of the Knights of Columbus all know that – together – we can accomplish far more than any of us could individually. So we stick together…we support one another. That doesn’t mean that we always agree or that there is never a difference of opinion. It does mean that – as a Knight of Columbus – you can count on the support and encouragement of your brother Knights as you work to make life better in your parish and community.
Jesus, our Brother and our Eternal High Priest, You told us that the harvest was great, but the workers are few. You ask us to pray to the Lord of the harvest to send workers into His fields.
Give to our Church, for the world today, true leaders from among our families and friends in the Diocese of Norwich. Give them the willingness to answer your call to serve as priest, deacons, sisters and brothers.
May we all have the strength and courage to serve You and Your people in whatever way You call us. Amen
- Chaplain: Very Rev. Brian J. Converse
- Grand Knight: Vinny LaBarbera
- Deputy Grand Knight: Alex Richard
- Chancellor: Steve Craven
- Recording Secretary: Bill Shea
- Financial Secretary: Paul Dillon
- Treasurer: Tom Harvey
- Advocate: Tom Baurdro
- Warden: Dennis Pelletier
- Inside Guard: Stanley Purwinis
- Outside Guard: Marvin Goldie
- Trustee 1st: Joseph Murphy
- Trustee 2nd: Greg Morea
- Trustee 3rd: Lou Tedeschi
- Program Director: Alex Richard
- Membership Director: Vinny LaBarbera
- Faith Director: Marvin Goldie
- Community Director: Steve Craven
- Life Community Director: Bill Shea
- Family Director: Edmond Lynch
Meetings: Our Council meets twice monthly, on the second (Degree Ceremony) and fourth (Council Meeting) Mondays, in (Our Lady of Lourdes) rectory office building conference room. Meetings begin at 7:00 PM and last about an hour. The meeting format follows a formal agenda that effectively guides the Council through all necessary business. All meetings have been cancelled in person due to COVID-19. Meetings are now held through zoom/video conferencing. More information email link below.
For information about the Knights of Columbus email [email protected] or you can check out www.facebook.com/council7054