Our Lady of Lourdes Guild
We are a group of women sharing common prayer, work, and fun.
Our goals are to love and serve God. We provide service and support to each other, our Parish, and our community.
Our Guild meets the third Monday of each month, September through June in the church hall. Events and activities are scheduled throughout the year. Come as often as you can and help whenever and wherever you are able! We invite you to join us to become an involved member - dues are low....Rewards are great!
Save the dates for the following Guild Membership Meetings:
- Monday, 18 April 2022 in the church hall @ 6:30 PM
- Monday, 16 May 2022 - Mary's Garden - Crowning of Our Blessed Mother at 6:00 PM; followed by meeting in church hall
- Monday, 20 June 2022 - Installation of Officers Mass at 5:30 PM; followed by dinner at 6:30 PM in the church hall
PLANT SALE - MAY 6, 10A-4P; MAY 7, 10A-6P; MAY 8, 9A-12P - IN THE CHURCH HALL
St. Bernard High School Scholarship!
The OLOL Guild is offering two $500 scholarships to St. Bernard Catholic High School students in grades 9-12 that are parishioners of Our Lady of Lourdes Church. The scholarship applications are available at St. Bernard Advancement office and the OLOL Rectory office building. Eligibilty requirements are listed on the application. Please return the completed application to the Advancement Office at St. Bernard's or the rectory office building at Our Lady of Lourdes Church.
Any questions or would like to join; Contact Pam Lynch, Membership Chair @ [email protected]
2021-2022 Slate of Officers
President: Kathy Capon
Vice President: Pam Lynch
Treasurer: Karen Moriarty
Recording Secretary: Melissa Sperry
Corresponding Secretary: Claudia Mitchell
Historian: Mary Baudro
- Teacup Social
- Senior Center Luncheons
- Christmas Festival
- Celebration of OLOL Feast Day
- Lenten Stations of the Cross
- Mother's Day Plant Sale
- Installation Mass & Dinner
Other Church Activities:
- Altar Linens & Flowers
- Friday Church Cleaning
- Funeral Receptions for Members and Spouses
- May Crowning of Mary
- Mass for Deceased Members
- Monday Workshop at 10:00 AM
- Upkeep of Gardens